Thursday, February 7, 2008

Raising a little girl

Ok...Shyler is 4 now, and it's starting to be challenging trying to teach her the right way to talk to people! She's so sassy! Last night I was reading her a book and trying to put her covers on her and she said, "i'm not cold", and I said, "you will be later"...then she says, "I care mom"(which in her language means, "like I care")...ugh..Then the night before that, she was naughty and we put her to bed early and she yells out of her room, "I'm not shutting my eyes!!". It's comical, but at the same time, it's something you want to stop, ya know? I guess all we are required is to teach them right, do our best, and hope they will do right... Besides all this though, she really can be so sweet, she always says, "Mom, you look beautiful" and "Dad, you look handsome"...

One quick note about Easton...his words are getting so much better! Yesterday I was sitting in the computer chair and he came over and said, "LAP!"...normally he just throws a fit, yells nonsense sounds, and points for me to pick him up! I was so proud of him!

No comments: