Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Randomness

Here's a picture of Shyler with her hair in some curlers...it turned out looking like Shirley Temple on crack. hahaha. I wish i could have gotten an "after" shot, but she was crying and asking me to fix it, so I had to wash it out...haha
Here is Shyler feeding her new cousin, Korbin. When I babysat him and his sister a few weeks ago, Shyler just wanted to hold and feed him the whole time! She is a mommy-in-training, that's for sure.
Here is Cole and Korbin. He looks so cute holding a baby, right? Let's talk him in to another..haha..just kidding.

5 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

...

Nate said...

I would have loved to see her hair after....I would love to bring her but I don't know anything about a shower....

Andrea said...

I'm glad you explained the first picture. I was wondering what was going on (curlers are so much more intense than they were when I was little).

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Another one would be great. I need someone else to have 3 kids too. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We need to hang out!