Thursday, January 5, 2012

UVU Wolverines!


Tuesday night Shyler told me she had received two tickets to the UVU men's basketball game and wanted to go. Tip off was at 7:05 and it was 6:45...I really wanted to say no, and continue my laziness on the couch...but I thought to myself, "would a good mother sit on her butt and say no to taking her children to a game?" My answer to myself...no...so I jumped up, instructed the kids to hurry and grab their jackets and away we went. Since I am currently a student, I was able to buy a ticket for just $2. We were a few minutes late, but still enjoyed it. And we left a few minutes before it ended too, in order to avoid the crowds. The kids had a good time, and I enjoyed being there with them and being a good mom...it doesn't happen often enough. ;)

(**disclaimer** I am NOT calling you a bad mom, if your child also had tickets and you didn't take them. But since I'm a working mom, I figured I need to take advantage of things more and spend more time doing things that they ask to do)

No comments: