Tuesday, April 8, 2008

5 Slightly Embarrassing Things Few People Know About Me.

 1. In elementary school (probably 5th or 6th grade) I was obsessed with Beverly Hills 90210. I had a HUGE (i'm talking Frisbee size) button of Luke Perry and I would wear it to school on my jacket. I thought it was destiny that we'd meet some day and get married! 2. Once at a party in highschool I was sitting in a room with a group of friends (guys and gals). And I accidently farted. haha. I was just going to play it off like nothing happened, but one of my guy friends had to yell out, "did you just fart?"...so embarrassing... 3. In a basketball game in highschool, I stole the ball and was running down the court to our basket when i tripped on my own foot and fell on my face. What made it worse was that the newspaper photographer caught it and put it on the sports page! (luckily he didn't realize I had tripped myself and wrote some headline about me going after the ball) 4. In Middle School I was running for a class official office and I actually used the slogan "I have a dream" on some of my posters... 5. I used to choreograph dances to Paula Abdul's "Cold Hearted Snake" and "Straight Up" and then make my whole family come sit down and watch me perform. I thought I was amazing! 

2 comments:

Dani said...

awesome!!! i love learning new things. hey you know what's weird?? blake and i met in june 2000 too!!! cool!

Dani said...

by the way, I love love love your blog title and picture. LOVE IT.