Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boys and Black Eyes

Easton has a black eye....No! i do not beat my son, but he seems to constantly be getting hurt! This is how it went down...
Easton was riding Shyler's 4 wheeler and it was time to put it away, so Cole told him to drive it into the shed....well Easton floored the foot pedal and went racing into the shed before Cole could grab him. Even after he lifted his foot to stop, the plastic wheels on the cement of the shed continued skidding and he slammed into the double jogger stroller we have in there. So the handle or something hit his left eye and it started swelling quickly and by the next morning, it was a full on purple/blue mess...I do have pics that i will post as soon as I take them off my camera tonight... Awe, the joys of being a mom to a 2 yr old boy...

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

love my boy...

Andrea said...

I meant to ask you about it because I was doing dishes or something else that had me looking out our window or door and saw it happen. I heard him crying, but didn't realize it was so bad. Glad he's ok other than bruises. :)