Monday, September 15, 2008

Shany's Wedding

My sister in law Shantel got married on Friday the 12th and Easton was her ring bearer. He was SO adorable in the tux she rented for him! Cole also had to wear a tux and looked so handsome! I was a bridesmaid and don't have any pictures from my camera, but when I do, I'll add them.
Shyler and her cousin were not in the wedding, but we did get them matching shirts and they looked very cute!

Another really fun thing that happened with her wedding was that at her bridal photo shoot, she asked myself and her two sisters to wear our wedding dresses (we all still got in them!) and to do some fun shots with us all in our dresses! I had never heard of people doing that, but I'm so glad her photographer had the idea, because it was so fun!!


Here is a few of the shots...




12 comments:

Rachel said...

Kendra, you look amazing!

Nate said...

I love that you guys did that!! I so badly want to wear my dress again!! I am actually wanting to do a wedding dress party where only women can come and you have to wear your dress and we make some yummy dinner...would you all come if I did it?

Nate said...

ps Easton was adorable!!!!

Andrea said...

I love it when Matt wears a suit. Guys just look so nice dressed up! Easton looks very cute.

Amanda said...

How cool! You look great! I wish I could still fit in my wedding dress! :)

Lori and kids said...

What cute picture!

Lori and kids said...

What cute picture!

Lori and kids said...

What cute picture!

Nate said...

okay so the party is a go for october 14th...I will send you an invite and can you give me the addresses for the Keisha, Shanny, and Tasha. Thanks

Nate said...

Hey if Tasha is still in the same place she has been in Salem then I have her address.

Unknown said...

What great pictures!

I am pretty sure I wouldn't fit in my dress at all! Way to go- you guys look amazing. ( okay, so I'm jealoous, but you look amazing!)

Amber said...

These pictures are amazing! I love them!