Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving ABC Tag


~what I'm Thankful for...

A. Apples, they are good and good for you!

B. Bonuses

C. Cole. I love you babe!

D. Doughnuts, sorry it was the first thing that came to me! haha

E. Easton-The second most handsome man in my life.

F. Family-They are my world

G. Good Times

H. Home- Striving to be a place of love and peace

I. Incredible People- I have many in my life

J. Jesus Christ

K. Kendall- My dad is the best ever!

L. Little things- Like when Cole does the dishes, or heats the house up before I get home, cause he knows i'm always cold. :)

M. Moms- I have the best mother in the world, and a wonderful mother in law to match.

N. Naps. I always thought my parents were so boring on Sundays when they'd nap...now I love a good Sunday Nap!

O. Opportunities

P. Parties- Our family has some fun ones!

Q. Quarters- I wish i had more

R. Responsibilities- They teach me a lot

S. Shyler- A little me, but cuter

T. The Gospel- With it I can be with my family forever

U. USSynthetic- I am SOOOO grateful for my job

V. Vacations- A little relaxation goes a long way

W. Woman- I'm grateful I'm a woman and have all the blessings that come with that.

X. X-Shantel's dog. He's helped me appreciate how loving pitbulls can be (I know, a stretch, but what really starts with 'X'??)

Y. Yesterday- Without it, there'd be no today

Z. Zippers- Can you imagine having to button everthing!!

If you read this I TAG YOU!!




3 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

K, I'll so it, but I am not going to read yours first. I don't want to end up with the same answers. Of course its still a possibility lets see what I can come up with. ;)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Oops! I meant I'll do not so ;)

Andrea said...

Cute tag, well, except that picture of the turkey. That's freaky!