Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Easton's 3rd Birthday

Sunday was Easton's 3rd birthday! His tricycle we got him last year is struggling to keep up with him (he's quite the speed demon)...so this year, we got him...


a BIKE! (a Spiderman Bike!)

He loves it! (and yes, we are smart parents, and he got a helmet too.)


It had been raining all weekend and I was bummed, because I planned to have his birthday party as a BBQ at the park...Someone up there must love me, cause the weather broke and the sun came out! Yea! We headed to the park, where family met us to have a BBQ.

Above: My sister in law Shantel, sampling the incredible watermelon (which she brought!)
Below: Cole using his masterful BBQ skills to cook some Burgers and Hot Dogs.
Well, my good fortune was short lived. About an hour into the party, the black clouds started rolling in, and the wind picked up. We scrambled around gathering everything up and got in our cars just as the rain began to fall again. We finished the party up at our house.
Below, you can see my masterful cake decorating skills. haha. It worked, you all know who it is, right?

And here are my cutie nephews...Clip is 8, and he's holding Timotayo. And I managed to catch a smile! Timmy is quite serious, so catching him smiling so big is quite a feat! :)




1 comment:

Byers said...

Wow, Three!!! And such a cute little guy:)
Bennett says hi:

53561
165685422mn m n