Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photos Photos Photos

For Mother's Day, Cole's mom wanted new pics of the grandkids...so I borrowed my mom's camera and my 3 sister in laws and their kids headed to the park.
Here's the collage I put together for my mother in law of all the grandkids. (starting bottom left and up and over: Shyler, Easton, Destri, Jadee, Hayden, Briley and Korbin)

I thought I'd make one for my mom as well.


And just a fun one I made for Easton and Destri...they'll be embarrassed for this later in life...but for now...it's just too cute :)


We took Cole's deer to our friend Shane who is an incredible taxidermist. Here it is at this weekend's taxidermist's show at Cabelas. Shane entered it into the Master's Division and won first place! Shane also won best Mule deer for it. He did an amazing job. Cole is SOO proud to have it.

No comments: