Monday, October 12, 2009

The last couple weeks...

Hmmm...Maybe it's time to blog? How about just some pics instead?
Shyler and I had a girl's night out. We went to dinner, and then I took Shyler for her very first pedicure. She loved it...Then we shopped a bit.

Starting at the left and moving clockwise: Lili, Mary, Tayla, Grace, Shyler and Easton. We had some cousins over one night for dinner and to play.


Went to San Francisco for a training. Lucky for me, my friend Lisa lives there and she took me out one night for a quick tour of the city. The above pic is about as much of the Golden Gate Bridge as I could see with all the fog...

This picture and the one below, I took from the plane when flying out...


Lisa and I down on Fisherman's Wharf.

MMMM... Kara's cupcakes. I was ordered by a friend to bring one home for her. So being the good friend that I am, I bought some and carried them on the plane. I thought I was careful, but when I opened the box...they were quite a site! But, they were still delicious...


Me, surrounded by delicious, sinful candy.


Lisa, endulging her sweet tooth.
Lambert Street (i think that's right)...Windiest street in the U.S. Yea, we drove down it. I'm so special, you want to touch me, don't you? LOL

Lisa and I sitting in front of the Golden Gate Bridge...darn fog!

Here is my mommy and I. I had a work event in Park City, Cole couldn't come, so i invited my mommy. We shopped, went to the spa, had dinner and saw a movie. Fun Times.



Here I am about to drive a really fast mustang. Can you see the terror in my eyes? No? Well it's there! But all went well. i lived, and I had fuN!
And saving the best for last...

Shyler and her good friend, Zoie.

1 comment:

Nicole Fryer said...

I am glad you finally posted something! Looks like you have been very busy!