Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THe things they say

Last night Easton wanted to eat some of Shyler's gum, but I had told them that it was too late, and they needed to brush their teeth and go to bed.
Easton kept asking Shyler for some, and she said,"TOmorrow we can eat some, Buddy"...
He quickly replies with, "That's not nice!"
He thought she said, "Tomorrow we can eat SOMEBODY".

Funny kids...

Oh, and the other day Easton was in the car and Cole got out for some thing, well Easton locked the doors and when Cole kept telling him to unlock the doors, he wouldn't. Well later Easton is telling me the story, and he said, "Daddy got out and I not let him in...and he say I'm gonna kick your butt!"...I died laughing, it was just too cute coming from his mouth.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are way too cute!!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

LOL! Love it!

Nate said...

So CUTE! Easton is adorable

Unknown said...

How cute coming from these little guys! They are adorable!