Monday, December 27, 2010

More pictures from our Hawaii trip...

I finally got the pictures from Cole's camera...
These "pine" trees were so neat!
Sitting on the beach watching surfers on the North Shore... I'm not pissed off, just look like it. Ha
My hot hubby
Cole took a pic of this dude wearing a raincoat, while out paddle surfing...
The sunset from Cole's Aunt and Uncle's deck
This is me surfing for the first time. ;)
(If you really believed this was me- I love you.. haha)

I love this picture- my hair was CRAZY in the wind... Really though- the humidity was hell for my hair- which is why it looks awful in ALL of our pics :)
Cole and I on the Army Base standing where they filmed a few scenes in "Pearl Harbor"
This is a park we went to see some HUGE monkey-pod trees.
This is the "Hibatchi Tree" (monkey-pod). Named by the owner of Hibachi- and their company's logo. Cole's uncle told us that tours bring buses of Japanese tourists to see this tree, they all want to see the Hibatchi tree. These things are MASSIVE! I wish one of us would have stood underneath to show the scale! A beach we passed driving up to the North Shore
Cole and I after snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. See what I mean about my hair! Ha!
I'm not sure where we took this...maybe Waikiki?
Me on the Battleship Missouri
Cole and I on the USS Arizona memorial
This is the Battleship Missouri, picture taken while we were on the boat tour of Pearl Harbor.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Fun pictures. I missed the other post with pictures, so I'm glad you mentioned that there were more. :)

Jennyfuur said...

Seriously looks like you had a blast!!! I am so glad that you got to go! BTW for a sec i did think it was you surfing. :)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

So wait.... That is not you on the surf board?

The Mecham Family said...

I love you. haha