Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Valley of the Goblins

Last week was Spring Break, so I took some time off of work and went with my two brothers, sister in law, sister in law once removed (that's what I've decided she is... she is my sister in law's sister), and my neices and nephew to Goblin Valley for some camping and hiking. We had a really good time. I could have handled it being a little warmer, and not so windy, but we still had a great time!






































































7 comments:

Megan said...

that looks like lots of fun. We talked about going there for a family vacation, but we wondered about the kids and how they would do. What did you think?

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Looks like fun!! Great pictures!!

Jennyfuur said...

FUN!!!

Tara Oliver said...

awesome pictures! what fun!

Andrea said...

That picture totally reminds me of MTC pictures that missionaries send home in the small hallway. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Kmecham said...

The pose wall to wall with legs up? Lol. That's my sister in law's sister Chantelle

Andrea said...

Yes, that's one one I meant. I wasn't sure who it was, so I didn't know how to describe it. ;)