Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping with Family

A few weekends ago, we went camping with Cole's family. We had a really fun time hanging out, playing games by the campfire, and just relaxing. The kids were covered in dirt!


Shyler and Easton playing in the dirt

more playing in the dirt

Shyler...a mess

Cousin Jadee...also a mess

Lovin' cousins...can you believe they are only 4 months apart?


Shyler and I

My handsome husband

dirty dirty dog...

Cousin Briley, covered in dirt...

Easton...such a boy

5 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

...

Andrea said...

Fun dirt pictures!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

We took Taygen camping, but, he didn't get messy. lol. I guess that's what I get to look forward too when he's older.

Lori and kids said...

Fun picture's! I can't believe you sister is having twins. wow! I want to go camping!

Anonymous said...

oh man, I know how it is camping with kids. You just give up trying to keep them clean! How fun, we should all do a camping trip together. That would be so fun!!