Monday, October 27, 2008

Mecham Halloween Party (Lots of Pics)

Every year Cole's family has a Halloween party. This year I invited some of my family as well. It was fun, and lots of people dressed up and helped out!! Thanks everyone!

Shyler looking beautiful in her princess costume


My sister Kelli and I (She's an inmate....I'm a devil)

Cole looking his most devilish...

My little biker dude, Easton (don't you love the tats?)

Mad Scientist Jenny

Beautiful fairy Jordyn

Hannah Montana (Sierra)

Spiderman (Austin) flexin'

Austin and Nena

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor

Wilma (Jeff), Princess Jadee, Spider Briley, Fred (Natasha)

Grandma and Grandpa Haines

The Addams Family (Shauna, Frank, Aubrey and Chelsie), Kitty Cat Keshia, Bleeker (Scott) and Juno (Tasia)
The Taylor Family
(Kendall, Sandra, Justin, Kelli, Matthew, Kassie)

Samek Family, Jack-Storm trooper, Jenny-Mad Scientist, Tanner-"inja", Jordyn-Fairy

Monkey Lili, Rugby Player Kim, Princess Tayla

Hot Mama Alice and Steven

Jason/Halloween Bones, Princess Destri, Teddy Bear Korbin, Vampress Shantel

Jolly Green Giant Nate, Devil Lady Lindsey, Ladybug Adelie

Me-Devil woman, Easton-Biker dude, Shyler-Princess, Cole-Devil

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could have come! Looks like fun as usual!! Love the pictures and the costumes - thanks for posting them!!

Andrea said...

How fun!