Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day- Numero Uno

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts...(this will be tough, i'm not very interesting...)
(Taken today)

1- I can do weird things with my eyes; like wiggle them fast, keep one looking straight while the other moves around, turn my eyelids inside out...

2- I grew up on a little island in Washington state.

3- I love the smell of fresh rain on the asphalt

I told you this would be hard... ugh... what else...

4- I talk ALOT! I'm not kidding, it's hard to shut me up

5- I love playing sports and I REALLY REALLY miss playing.

6- I'm very competitive and I hate losing. This goes for whether I'm playing a sport myself, playing a board game, or even watching football on tv and my team is losing. I HATE it!

7- I love to sing.

8- I have two beautiful children who never fail to make me smile.

9- My husband is a hot & sexy man who I cannot imagine being without.

10- I've worked at the same company for 10 years!!!!!! WOW! Crazy.

11- I tried to make a big deal out of turning 30, but in reality, it wasn't that big of a deal.

12- I held a baby alligator once at an alligator farm in Colorado- it rocked :) I think reptiles are cool

13- I went to 4 different colleges before completing my Associates degree...lol (if you're curious; Orange County Community College, Bellevue Community College, Brigham Young University-Hawaii, UVSC (now UVU))

14- I've never been hospitalized except when i had my kids

15- I'm a paranoid schizophrenic


Ok, I threw that last one in there just for fun. I thought I was too boring. ;)

2 comments:

Jennyfuur said...

bwahahaha. The ending was so Great!!!! I Love you Kendra!!! You are AWESOME!!!

Hillori said...

I can think of a few to show you aren't boring.

You are also fantastic at teaching kids to sing, especially nursery.
You have a really awesome bulldog.
You are a great mother (that talent is not to be undersold). You've also been to Hawaii, you live in a beautiful part of the world. You like to go hunting and also have lots o fun, and easy to talk to. And you always dress very stylish!

You don't sound very boring to me!