Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photo stories

Easton helping mommy with dishes...he was done after about 5 minutes...the magic wore off.

Table of memories at Uncle Lance's viewing. It still seems surreal.


Sunday we took the kids to try out the new shotgun Cole bought them for Christmas...it had a bad kick and after one shot, the kids didn't want anything to do with it...Easton just wanted to stick to shooting my .22.

Brought these flowers to my grandma, Ronella Taylor.  She's been pretty sick with some heart problems, and she loves yellow.

I tried to sneak a picture, because my grandpa Clip doesn't pose for pics much, but then I cut off his head anyway.. geesh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I were rich, I'd buy you a dishwasher! I can't believe you don't have one!

Hillori said...

Your grandma is so sweet, kind, and wonderful. What a wonderful blessing to be able to live close to her. And that picture of Easton washing dishes is awesome.