Friday, April 10, 2009

Posting From Perry...

A picture with my girlfriends a few months ago...Love these girls! :)
Can you tell what's wrong in this picture?

Easton and his cousin Lili playing Horsey. I don't think the Horsey actually moved..

Cole, Easton and I at the Jazz game vs. the Timberwolves a week ago. We watched from a suite that my work had. It was so fun. Easton LOVED it!

Here is Easton at the game. I know, bad pic...

This is what he dressed himself in before the game....yea...I had to change him...

Right before I cut his hair again...He's so cute!

This video is of Easton cheering on the Jazz to play Defense!

2 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

You guys are so adorable. You still need to teach me how to cut Taygen's hair like Eastons. lol.

Amber said...

He is so darn cute!!