Monday, October 18, 2010

My recent life in photos...

Last weekend I took a jog up the canyon near our home... Does your exercise come with such great colors and views?
Peach Days
In early September, the kids and I went to Peach Days with my brother's family... The kids had lots of fun on the rides...
Above: Mary and Easton 4-Wheeling in the Jeep...
Above: Shyler, Grace and Clip...We did not inform the kids how fast this ride would whip them around...as you can see from Grace's face (middle)...she thoroughly enjoyed it... HAHAHA..we are evil moms, we were laughing SO hard!
Above: Shyler on the kiddy rollercoaster

Above: Mary and Grace riding the kiddy coaster- Grace was still a little upset about the previous ride...

Bathroom Makeover
Above: Before- Our bathroom was painted a peach color...

Below: After- Inspired by my retro lighting we've never changed and the gold speckled swan image tiles in the shower- I went for a bright turquoise...Cole was quite surprised when he came home from a hunting trip... haha. I think he's gotten used to it now. :)
Halloween Transformation

Below you will witness as I transform from an ordinary makeup-less mother to...
Jersey Shore- represent!!!!! haha.

Just a fun picture of Zoey enjoying a nice little ride out to Grandma's...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture on the ride is SO funny! how cute!!

and i love your bathroom redo- i have a similar hanging light in my bedroom and love it.

dailyeday.blogspot.com

Jennyfuur said...

Fun! I love it all. :)