Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things to remember...

I hope Lindsey doesn't mind, but I'm totally copying her and posting some things about our family that I want to remember in the future (and if you know me, you know I have a TERRIBLE memory, so writing it down is crucial).. so feel free to skip reading this post if you desire...

Shyler-
Shyler is a mini-me. When we ask her to help wake her brother up in the mornings, you can always hear her in his room using the same words I would us and speaking in the same voice- it's especially funny when he's giving her a hard time, and you hear her scolding him and counting, "1...2...you're going to get a spanking..."

Shyler loves to sing. I can always hear her singing in her room, whether it's songs from the radio or ones she's made up. She also knows how to use my iphone voice recorder, and quite frequently I find recordings of her singing her little heart out.

Easton-
Easton is a happy boy. I love to wake him up in the mornings- before opening his eyes, he always gives me a big smile. And he is always ready to give me a morning hug and kiss.

He arranges his shoes meticulously in his closet. They are always lined up neatly in pairs and once when I was putting them away, he stopped me, "Mom! That's not where they go!" and moved them slightly over to the "correct" spot.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I wish my kids cared about their shoe organization. It'd probably make it a lot easier to find them when we're in a hurry. ;)

Kel said...

Hi Kendra!! Thanks for thinking of me for volleyball on Tuesday. That would've been so fun. I get done with school on Tuesdays at 6pm. If you ever need a pick up again, let me know! I would love LOVE to play.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

So cute! :D