Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Shyler...

It's Sunday morning... Shyler and I are arguing (as usual) about how I'm not making breakfast before church, we are just having cereal. She simply will not let it go, and I won't give in and make breakfast because now I'm being stubborn (plus I was trying to get my singing time activity finished)... So finally I told her, "Shyler, go to your room until you can talk to me nicely!" She gives me her best scowl and begins stomping her feet as she storms out of the kitchen and down the stairs, yelling, "Well, I don't know when that will be!" And then she slams her door. She came up not even 5 minutes later, got herself a bowl of cereal and she and I never said a word more about it... This morning Cole was driving the kids to school and Easton said, "When I grow up, I want to be a cop." To this, Shyler says, "So you wanna arrest people and eat doughnuts!?"

2 comments:

Kel said...

Kendra! I just BARELY saw your comment about coming to see the calves! They are at my Mom's house so you can stop in and see them anytime... They're just out past the chicken coop in the silver shelter.

Andrea said...

I guess Shyler's stomach won out over being mad. ;)