Thursday, June 25, 2009

My little teenager....

Ok, so Shyler isn't a teenager, obviously, she's only 5...but as I'm learning, little girls grow attitude fast!
So a few weeks ago, we were going to the store and Shyler says to me, "Mom, when I get married, I'm never going to the store". I said, "You're not? Why not?" and she replies, "I'll make my husband go to the store". And I know that doesn't sound like much, but she said it with all the princess attitude you could imagine.
Fast forward to last Sunday (ok, maybe 2 sundays)...anyway, we are walking to go inside the church building and Cole says, "Here Shyler, carry your bag" and hands it to her. Then he says, "Since you are going to make your Husband do everything" (I had told Cole all about the previous conversation). Well as soon as those second set of words left his mouth, Shyler stopped, dropped the bag to the ground, pointed her nose up and walked into the building... Hahaha. Cole and I just laughed as he picked up the bag...
Way to be a strong woman Shyler! hahaha.

3 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

she is so adorable.

steph said...

Ha, ha I love it. I'm glad Parker isn't the only 5 year old with an attitude. I love that she already has married life all figured out

Sassy Salsa girl said...

That is so funny! Lol!