Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jump up, Jump up and get down!

I am coaching a Jump Club team at Shyler's school! Today was our first practice. I have the kindergartners and they are so cute! Many of them don't know how to jump rope, so we are just practicing the basics. The ropes today were all too long, so we spent most of the time swinging a big rope and taking turns jumping. It is only 45 minutes long and I think the kids had a lot of fun. Next week I'll cut the ropes down so they can actually jump with them! haha.

4 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

How fun! I've never heard of Jump Club.
How cute that they are just learning :D

Unknown said...

FUN!!

Unknown said...

WOa, that's great exercise! What a great idea!

Tara Oliver said...

what fun! Savannah wants to learn to jumprope, but I think she's a little young yet. but it's great exercise and good for the kids to be involved with, so good for you!