Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another trip to San Francisco~



































I had a training for my job in San Francisco the last few days. I flew in on Sunday night and stayed at the Marriott Downtown (Heaven). I wandered around my block a little bit the first night searching for somewhere to eat, and i have to admit, I was a bit nervous because I'm just a little country girl and there were SO many people. But as you can see I survived. I met some great women at the training and we spent the lunch breaks eating and exploring the surrounding area. Monday night I took a ferry across the bay to meet up with my highschool friend Lisa and her family. It was the first time I've met her husband and her two little girls and they were all so great! We had a great time at dinner, seeing the Golden Gate Bridge and driving around the city. Tuesday night I went out with a few ladies from the training and explored some more. We visited a beautiful catholic church right next to the Marriott, walked around...I must say that evening and the following day when i walked around some more, I really started to love the city. It's just this whole different feeling, and it's exciting! I would love to go back again!! Who knows, maybe I will...