Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nine Years...

Nine years ago I stood in a beautiful white wedding gown and veil, butterflies in my stomach and ready to walk towards the man I loved. We married in a small ceremony surrounded by our loved ones. Cole looked so handsome in his black tuxedo as I walked towards him, arm linked in my dad's. Then he took my hands and we locked eyes, smiling. It all happened so quickly, I don't even remember the words of wisdom the bishop shared with us, I just know when he told Cole, "kiss your bride", it was the happiest moment of my life.
Since then we've been sealed to each other in the Manti Temple, purchased a home, have had the two most beautiful and wonderful children, and shared millions of memories.

Cole makes me feel safe and loved and I plan to share forever with him.

Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!

5 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Happy anniversary!!! :D

Jennyfuur said...

AWWWW!! I am glad you are so happy!!!

Amber said...

That is so awesome!! Happy Anniversary!!

Amber said...

That is so awesome!! Happy Anniversary!!

Andrea said...

Aw, what a sweet post.