Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall? Where are you?!

It's still so hot around here! The radio this morning said it'd still be in the 90's this week! It's comfortable, but geesh, it's almost October and I'm ready to make soup and yummy dinners that require cool weather! :)
Life is going good...although lately I've wished for more time to spend with my family. Life is slipping by me so quickly and I feel like all I ever do is work. :( Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I am SO grateful for it....but I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on so much...How do I balance it all!?
Cole has been out scouting alot and his big bull elk hunt starts on Wednesday. I don't know if I'll have any time to go up and spend time with him. :(
I've been dying to get into my mom's pottery studio and make some things...but again...when!?
Someone please tell me how to add more time to my days and how to fit it all in!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You could stop sleeping.

JK-that would never work (for me anyway). I guess all you can do is make sure you make time for those things you want to fit in most.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

I'm with Andrea, sleep less =/