Friday, April 29, 2011

Funniest thing...

So I just got a phone call.....
-Hello, Ms. Taylor?
-Yes (for some reason although I've been a Mecham for almost 10 yrs, I didn't notice she called me Ms. Taylor)
-This is Rachelle from the Hotel Spa. I noticed this morning that I didn't get your premier voucher. So if you could stop by with it later...
-I'm sorry- who are you looking for?
-Sandra Taylor.
-Oh, I'm sorry, this is her daughter, I didn't notice you had called me Taylor. She must have given you my number by accident. What was it you needed and I can get her the message.
-After her massage this morning I didn't get her premier voucher, but I can just look it up and apply it to her room.
-I'm sorry, room? She's checked in? What hotel is this again?
-Hotel Park City.
-Um... and she's checked in?
-Yes
-That is really strange because last i talked to her, she was in bed with a migraine... (By this point, I am thinking my mother is one of those people who lives multiple lives)
-Oh I'm so sorry. Sometimes this happens we must have booked the guest under the wrong "Sandra Taylor". I really apologize.
-That's ok.
-I'm so sorry, have a nice day.
-Ok, bye....

What a strange call....freaked me out. haha

3 comments:

Hillori said...

But they had your ph number...sounds fishy...

Andrea said...

Did you talk to your mom today?

The Mecham Family said...

Hillori- My mom and I went to their spa a year ago, so my phone number was attached to her name in their system.
Andrea- Yes I had talked to her about an hour before and she had a massive migraine and was in bed (or so she told me...haha)