Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 Canyons, 1 Great Weekend

Our little family had an amazing trip to The Grand Canyon, Jacob Lake and Bryce Canyon this past weekend! Here are some memories captured (in no particular order)...

Hiking the Navajo Loop in Bryce Canyon

Easton and Cole looking out over Bryce Canyon

On the Navajo Loop at Bryce Canyon

A wildlife museum that we happened upon right before Bryce Canyon. I love random finds like this!! The place was pretty amazing.

Shyler running down the trail from Jacob Lake after Cole just hid behind a tree and scared the crap out of her.

Easton trying to catch up to Dad on the hike to Jacob Lake

Sign says it all...


Shyler and Easton at Bryce Canyon

Cole and I held this kiss for like a whole minute because Shyler wouldn't tell us when she had taken the picture...I guess we enjoyed it a little too ;)


Bright Angel Point- North Rim of the Grand Canyon

Hiking out to Bright Angel Point

Taken just below the North Rim Lodge of the Grand Canyon

This mini-vacation was seriously one of the best ones we've had!

3 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

awesome pictures!! my favorite is of you two kissing.

I think I'd be scared of how high some of those canyons are. what a fun trip!

Jennyfuur said...

I love kissing pictures. :) How much did you guys spend? Joel and I have been thinking about taking a few of these.

Katie said...

That's a lot of Canyon! I took my family to the Grand Canyon last year, the kids loved it. We did a Grand Canyon hiking and camping trip with a group, Just Roughin' It. It was great because they supplied everything (permits, sleeping bags, tents, food and more) so we were really able to enjoy the hiking and not worry about buying all of the right equipment and packing food like many of our other vacations. The kids loved camping in the Grand Canyon, definitely a kid friendly vacation I'd recommend.