Sunday, October 19, 2008

5 things...

I've been tagged (sorta-Rose)
. Answer 5 with 5.
-TEN YRS. AGO
1. It was the year 1998
2. I graduated from High School
3. I moved to Orange County California
4. I lived with 3 great roomies!
5. I started school at OCC, but then dropped all but 2 classes and worked full time...money was more motivating to me...

-FIVE THINGS ON TODAYS LIST
1. Go to church
2. Pick up my house
3. Spend time with the family
4. Cut coupons
5. Go for a walk

-FIVE SNACKS
1. Edamame
2. Grapes
3. Candy
4. Apple Slices with Peanut Butter
5. Nuts

-FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Fix my house
2. Stay home with my kids!
3. Invest
4. Go on a trip!
5. Go shopping

-FIVE PLACES I'VE LIVED
1.San Juan Islands, Washinton
2. Costa Mesa, California
3. Bellevue, Washington
4. Laie, Hawaii
5. Mapleton, Utah

-FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Barista, Diedrichs Coffee
2. Sales Associate, Express
3. Receptionist
4. Daycare at a Gym
5. Wife and Mom

-NOW I'VE GOT TO TAG FIVE PEOPLE
1. Becky
2. Lindsey
3. Jenny
4. Jill
5. Andrea

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Edamame! Go Costco (at least that's where we get it)!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

What is Edamame?

Andrea said...

I didn't know about the OCC and Costa Mesa part of your life. :) My really good friend from high school went there too after we graduated in '98. Did you know any red heads named Erin?