Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Down the aisle, AGAIN????

Ok, so let me set the scene...My cousin in law (in law) has always thought it'd be fun to do something with her girlfriends wearing their wedding dresses (remember that episode on Friends where Monica and Phoebe wear the dresses all around the house?) Well she planned the party and it was last night. It really was a blast. Everyone wore their dresses, or a bridesmaid dress and we had cheese and chocolate fondue, a wedding cake, and even did wedding things like walking down an aisle (runway) and cutting the cake. It was lots of laughs and just sillyness. I'll add more photos and hopefully some video once Lindsey and Becky post some. For now, you can see my pics. (I know...I seem to have lots of wedding posts lately......weird....
This is me and Cole's cousin Jenny
This was our hostess, Lindsey
Myself and my sister in laws, Natasha and Shantel


All the brides and bridesmaids



Just some decoration...


The cake Lindsey made for the party


Crazy kitchen


Preparing to cut the cake




3 comments:

Andrea said...

I never would have thought of doing something like that, but it looks fun! Way to get more use out of those dresses.

Jill said...

That is awesome! That episode of friends is one of my very favorites! Too funny!

Amber said...

This is really great. What a fun group of people that you hang out with it looks like you had a blast!! And you got to wear your dress agian.