Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kids and their costumes

I just love the kids costumes this year. Shyler chose to be a princess(surprise, surprise)! My sister Kimberly found this place tossing out prom dresses with the tags still on them, claiming they were defective...so we took them and adjusted them for our girls. I love Shyler's, it turned out very pretty, and it was pretty simple to alter.

Zoey (the dog) looks so amused...haha
I love love love Easton's costume this year. I borrowed the bike from my friend Amanda's son, Dylan. Thanks bud! I got some adult tattoo sleeves and adjusted them. And I even made his vest. I just think he looks sooo cute!






3 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

they do look very cute! So adorable, I loved the halloween party pics. Grandma T was telling us all about it on Sunday, so it was fun to see what she had been describing to us. Especially the Wilma man :)

Rachel said...

Gosh dang Kendra! I am thoroughly impressed with your costume making skills. Seriously, they are awesome!

Amber said...

I love there costumes they turned out so cute. Wish they could have made it today. My Easton and your Easton would have a blast!