Monday, August 24, 2009

Funny Things they say....

Easton- I few months ago I had this great shoe party where I got some really awesome shoes...Well one morning I was wearing a pair of especially cute brown/gold ones...Easton looks down at my feet, then back up at me and sweetly says, "Mom, I like your shoes." (The next time I wore that pair...he said it again...he really likes those shoes I guess!) hahaha.

Shyler- So on Friday I tackled the huge project of cleaning and organizing our disaster of a basement storage room...Shyler came downstairs complaining, "Mom, there's nothing to do!"...I absently told her, "There is lots to do"...and then came the reply, simply stated with a hint of attitude, "Like what? Play golf and drink beers?"... I was taken aback...and then suddenly it hit me, it's a line from the movie, Dennis the Menace...I had a good laugh.

3 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Hee, hee, Love it!

Nate said...

That is so funny!! haha

Byers said...

Kendra what a cute family picture! You all look great. And wow I can't believe Shyler is in school.