Tuesday, July 20, 2010

29 Going on 15

This weekend I had a blast with a group of girlfriends!
It started with a trip to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session with a few of them... we didn't find out until we were at the temple that it is closed in July... oops... Thank goodness we are in Utah and there are temples everywhere! We quickly drove to Jordan River Temple and did a session there. I haven't been to the temple in such a long time, so it was so nice to finally go again, and with such wonderful girls!
We then met up with some more fun girls for dinner at Texas Roadhouse... my first time... I'm IN LOVE! It was as great as everyone says it is! If you haven't gone, GO!

After that we all went to Ashley's (one of the girls) house. We found out that we were going to do a Scavenger Hunt, so Jenny (it was also her birthday! yay!) printed out a list of different tasks we had to try and accomplish. We split into 3 teams and headed out at 11:00 o'clock! We had 1 hour to complete as many of the tasks as possible. It was seriously SOOO fun! I felt like a teenager again and it was hilarious... Don't worry, we had to take pictures of all the tasks, so please... enjoy... LOL

Ok, so i'm totally not giving you any captions... way funner for you to figure out just what the crap we are doing... haha.

1 comment:

Jennyfuur said...

Thats what I did for my birthday. They are sooooo FUN!!!