Monday, July 12, 2010

On the Inside

So last weekend (4th of July) we took the kids out on a 4-wheeler ride and we were shooting "potguts", they are like groundhogs... anyway, the kids kept wanting to see them after.. gross, but whatever... Well when we got home, the kids found out the Grandma Sandra had gotten some chickens, and Shyler was telling me that the night before something had killed one of the chickens... let me just replay the conversation....
Shyler: Something killed one of the chickens and I went over and looked at it.
Me: Shyler, why did you do that? Why do you keep wanting to look at dead things?
Shyler: 'Cause I wanna know what we look like inside us!

Ok...so part of me is saying, ok...I have a future doctor on my hands...but then the other part of me is saying...mass murderer?? LOL

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Haha-hopefully the doctor part. Or maybe she'll want to be a mortician. ;)