Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daring


So today I am wearing Skinny Jeans!

I have never worn these without boots covering the bottoms!

A few hours later...I've got this blog draft open, but behind something I'm working on with my boss... well we closed what we were working on and up pops this post... He's staring right at it while I frantically (trying to act casual) try to open another file we need so this isn't what we're staring at... wasn't quick enough, I'm sure my boss just loved that I was declaring my courageousness in a blog post... HAHAHAHA.
This post was dumb... now it's memorable... hahaha








2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought your post was about your shoes by the picture. Super cute.

So, what do you think of the overall look of skinny jeans?

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Lol!!! Crap!!!
Fortunately for me I never have that problem ;D
PS-I was thinking the post was going to be about your shoes too, cute!