Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was so nice this year. Shyler made me some BEAUTIFUL necklaces with yellow and pink yarn and plenty of scotch tape. I wore one proudly the entire day- it matched my dress perfectly. haha. Easton and Shyler also made me a bunch of cards and drawings. Shyler has learned SO much this year and she is quite the little reader and writer. Each day I am impressed by how quickly she's learned to read and write. Later that day, my family gathered at Mom and Dad's house and made a big dinner (fajitas-yum!) for my mom and dad. It was my Dad's birthday as well. We had a great time eating and visiting. Mother's Day was laid back and full of people I love... just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sounds like a perfect day.

You are doing such a great job as music leader. So many great ideas that the kids love.