Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Throwback in Pics

Easton's class put on a production of the 3 little pigs. Easton was pig #2, had a solo singing and speaking part. He was SO adorable!
Took the kids to a UVU basketball game in the Spring.  Shyler loved it.
Annual Girls Weekend in Park City with my girlfriends: Amanda, Rachel, Cambridge, Tasha, Cheri and Simone.  We always have a blast!
Trying on some new shades in Park City
I think I found the perfect pair. :)
My cutie pie Easton waiting for a turn to ride Uncle Jeff's horse at Grandpa and Grandma Mecham's.
A fun day at the park.
I can't remember what the party was for, but i love this shot of my Grandpa and Grandma Haines.
While at the Helquist reunion in Oakley, Utah this summer, Easton lost his first tooth, with a little help from his cousin Max (he kicked it out) LOL.  We never found the tooth with all those playground wood chips.
Playing at the park
Larry the Lizard.  The newest edition to our family.  Joined us June 3, 2012-we'll just call that his birthday.  He's a Bearded Dragon and he's already at least doubled in size!
Shyler's Basketball Team
This was her first year playing games, since last year was just the instructional league.  During her last game, she made a shot to tie the game and send it into overtime- we were screaming and jumping up and down. It was awesome.
This year's Christmas card.
Cole went to Colorado again on a deer hunt with his cousin Adam.  Here's his prize. :)
School pictures by Beth Graham Photography


We got a new nephew this year! Xadin Cole Gurule!  He is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen!
I finally took the kids and hiked the "Y" mountain. It is so steep! The kids complained pretty much the whole way. LOL.. well, Easton did.  Here we are sitting on the very top of the Y, and it is really steep- I was actually freaking out a little, worried the kids would slip and go tumbling down!
The kids took swimming lessons with their cousins this year and learned a lot! (Don't know why the pics are rotated, sorry)

Easter 2012
Shyler playing softball.  Cole and I helped coach.
The annual Mapleton Stake Tri-Fit Challenge.  Me and mom after she crossed the finish line.
Andrea, Jill, and I. AKA the Triplets. ;)  We thought since the shirts were lime green, we'd pull a full 80's theme with bright pink socks, and RayBan style sunglasses.
During my trip to Washington in July, I attended a fundraiser for a former schoolmate along with some great friends
Playing on the beach on San Juan Island.  We took the kids over to come to this beach where I spent many Sunday afternoons with my family while we waited for a ferry to take us home to Orcas after church. (Sometimes a ferry wouldn't be scheduled until 3 or so hours after church, so we had time to kill).  Also while on San Juan that day, we were lucky enough to see some Orca (Killer) whales off Whale Watchers Point.  So fun!
Visiting the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum with Keshia and her boys, Hayden and Ryley.  Mom came too, but she's taking the picture. :)
Mom and I took Shyler and Tayla to the Thanksgiving Point gardens one Saturday afternoon.  I turned the camera over to Shyler for most of the day.  They really had fun with that!
Easton just lounging around on a visit to the Hogle Zoo
Taking a break at the zoo
Easton playing Teeball
Eating doughnuts while watching the parade



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ah, I made your post. ;)

Unknown said...

So it looks like you saw Cole only at Christmas this year ;).