Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013- You better be awesome...

It's the beginning of a new year and I'm looking forward to it! 
 
New Years Eve was very low-key. We dropped the kids off at Cole's parent's house and headed to the mall to watch a movie and have some dinner.  After that we went back to his parent's and played a game with them and our kids until the clock struck twelve...no big to-do.
 
Some of the things I look forward to this year:
 
Going to Young Women Girls Camp... Ok, i'm more than going- I'm the director, so I have to plan, prepare, and execute! We have a location, now I have to start working on a theme and all the activities to go along with it.  I can't wait! I love Girls Camp!
 
A family trip.  We didn't get one this summer because of Cole's busy work schedule- so I'm not letting this year pass us by so easily! Don't know where...but it's on my to-do list.
 
A 15-year class reunion in Washington.  It'll just be a small bbq, but I can't wait.  The kids and I visit Washington every summer, and I'm excited that this year I get to see a bunch of old friends!
 
Being more healthy! I'm already in the gym habit (I freakin' love the gym), but I definitely need to work harder on my eating habits. :)  Baby steps...
 
Watching my kids grow and accomplish so many things!  They are playing sports, learning instruments, reading, learning and asking so many questions.  I love to see them doing so many great things and becoming great people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you want a good diet book that fits along with your new Blendtec, try greensmoothiegirl.com. She has a book called "12 Steps to Whole Foods" that I've been doing. I love it. Wish I was perfect at it, but it's changed how our family eats.