Monday, January 14, 2013

The past few weeks

 Not a lot to report these last few weeks. The temperatures are freezing! Each morning it's like -2!  But the snow is beautiful and the kids are having fun in it.  We've had some sad things (Lance's funeral), but some fun and happy things too (the Discover museum, playing with friends, watching football, spending time together as a family playing games).
I am grateful for the blessings in my life. :)
The snow really makes some beautiful sunsets and sunrises!
 
This was actually taken after the first snow storm, we had another this last weekend... I am so grateful for 4 wheel drive, haven't gotten stuck once!
The freezing cold has made some really great icicles!  Shyler came to show this to me one morning.  I had to then have the talk about how dangerous it can be to try and get the icicles down. :)

A few weeks ago, we visited the Gateway Discovery Museum with the cousins.  Shyler LOVED pretending she was a cashier at the grocery store- I had to insist she give everyone else a turn. 

Here's Easton giving a newscast at the museum.. The most handsome Anchor I've ever seen!
Took this picture at parent-teacher conference last week.  It's Easton's polar bear. I love it.

No comments: