Monday, January 19, 2009

Boys Boys Boys!!

It's time for the boys to start catching up with the girls in our family! Kimberly helped by popping out two sweet and gorgeous boys yesterday morning! 6lb 7oz for one and 6lb 14oz for the other! Great size for twins!! They decided on names today; Tomasi (Thomas) Kendall Malo and Timoteo(Timothy) Epa Malo. Ionatana had a bit of trouble breathing and was in the NICU for most of the day yesterday until my brother Matthew gave him a blessing and soon after he was released to stay with mommy and daddy in the room without the help of the breathing machine! yea!!
I went to see them today and they look great and are so beautiful! Kimberly is doing great and plans to stay a few days in the hospital since she had a c-section. I love my new twinner nephews!


Lili and Tayla holding their brothers

Kimberly holding Tomasi

Timoteo is on the left, Tomasi on the right (above pic)

3 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

They are so cute! That is great that they are all doing so well and they are definately good sized for twins wow! Tell Kim hi and that we are excited for her.

Andrea said...

I'm finally getting to read your blog! It's been crazy lately.

Anyway, cute, cute kids. Did she end up going into labor then? I was surprised when I heard she'd had them before the day she was planning.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

OH! those babies are so cute!