Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Camera for Christmas

Shyler received a camera for christmas from my parents and she barely goes anywhere without it. She's taken over 500 pictures with it...and it does video...so currently her new thing is to use it as a sound recorder and she records herself just saying random things so she can play it back and listen....what a dork. Anyway she's got this fun little editing thing on the camera that she and I had some fun with. I've included some of her pictures, and we'll see if you can guess which one we edited. :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's so fun! My girls have cameras (and my 4 year old that doesn't steals mine regularly) and I love seeing what they capture. It's interesting to see the world thru their eyes. I love the first picture of the 2 of you. You both look so pretty and peaceful together. You're a cute mom, Kendra!