Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Lil' Girl

We finished (most of) Shyler's room and moved her in on Wednesday night. We didn't paint the closet shelves or the molding around the door...but we'll get to those in time... She was SO excited to be in her new room. And all the furniture is new (to us). She's been asking for a vanity, so my mom gave me our old one from when we were kids...it needs a new paint job for sure, but she's happy with it. The dresser is from my sister and we need to replace some knobs on it. Yay for being done (for now)!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

It Looks GREAT!! I hope she continues to enjoy it!!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Awesome!!! And very cute ;D

Nicole Fryer said...

Very cute! I bet you are glad to be done!

Andrea said...

Good job!

Hillori said...

What cute butterflies!

Tara Oliver said...

oh beautiful!!! and WOW - she has her ears pierced! yipes! so many exciting changes. I guess you're little girl is growing up!!