Friday, March 26, 2010

A new book for you to read...


My sister-in-law Keary is a writer. She has just recently self-published a book, "Branded: Fall of Angels", which is available on Amazon both in paperback, but also the kindle version. (Did you know you can download Kindle to your PC for free?? YEP!)

Anyhoo... So back to Keary and her book. I am not a writer (as you may have already noticed while reading my blog.. lol) So, I'd like to link you up to a mutual friend's blog where she has written a great review that I just don't have the skills to do. haha.

Anyway I agree with Jenni and think everyone should read it. The kindle version is just $1.99 and the book is only $10.00!
Support my sister, read the book!

2 comments:

Keary Taylor said...

Thanks Kendra!

Keary Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.