Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Surprise for Mommy

Shyler had been hinting at some kind of surprise the last few days...and once I even heard her ask Cole if she could tell me, and he said, "no!" So I've been a bit suspicious....Yesterday the big secret/surprise was revealed and let me tell ya...I was nowhere even close in guessing!


If I was being totally honest...my first reaction after the shock was..."I can't believe he did that..I missed out on a huge moment in my daughter's life!" But I quickly quieted that selfish thought and realized, what a great dad Cole is that he would take Shyler to do that. So I have to remember that I can share the big moments with my other half, it doesn't always have to be about me!

Doesn't she look so cute!?

3 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Oh that is so sweet, what Dad would do that ;D

Unknown said...

FUN!!

Andrea said...

She came over after she had it done and showed us. I asked her if it hurt and she said it did a little, but she didn't cry. :)