Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Big Scare

Ok, So i LOVE to scare people. I don't know if it's the adrenaline rush, or the high pitched shreiks of pure terror, or what...but i LOVE it! One of my favorite things to do is wait for Cole to come out of the bathroom or around a corner and jump out to scare him... too funny...

So to lead into the following video...it's a boring Thursday morning, I'm chatting with my co-worker/friend Amanda, when our other co-worker/friend (well she was my friend before this..lol) calls down to Amanda's desk and says she's coming down to give her something. I instantly hand Amanda my phone and tell her to start taping while I position myself on the counter behind the wall... In walks Lacy... the rest is history...

Note*** This video went viral at work! People LOVED it! And yes, I am fully ready for Lacy's sweet revenge... bring it on!

1 comment:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

You had me laughing, lol!